- Wed, Mar 13, 2024, 2-3pm | : Book Launch Event and Q&A: Fifth Generation Warfare by (East Carolina University) | Host: Dr Mark Lacy
- Professor and Prof Peter Garraghan project: UKRI Edge AI hub recieves ?500k funding for research into cyber threats
- Primary school children learn about data and cyber security from 六合彩开奖结果 computing experts
- Maritime power shapes the world order – and is undergoing a sea change (theconversation.com).
- Houthi rebel Red Sea attacks and the threat of escalation and supply chain chaos are a major headache – and not just for the West (Basil Germond)
- US-led task force deploys in Red Sea as Middle East crisis threatens to escalate beyond Gaza (Basil Germond)
- The geopolitics of maritime cybersecurity (Basil Germond)
- View all Publications
Welcome to Security 六合彩开奖结果
As an umbrella of 六合彩开奖结果’s Cyber Security activities, the 六合彩开奖结果 Security Institute (SL) targets the broad spectrum of "useful and usable" Cyber Security with a unique "systems" perspective. SL’s cross-disciplinary socio-technical research is actively complemented by policy engagement and education to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex security challenges that affect people and societies.
The SL centres, namely a) SL Centre for Assured Autonomy, b) SL Centre for Secure Publics, c) SL Centre for Secure Systems, and d) Centre for Secure Analytics, reflect the current themes pursued by the SL. These represent a comprehensive coverage of both technical and societal aspects of Cyber Security in addition to addressing legal and policy aspects across a multitude of application domains. The SL coverage includes highlight activities such as UKRI , , , NCSC ACE-CSE and ACE-CSR, EC & , ERC H-unique, PETRAS , GM/Lancashire Cyber Foundries, the upcoming and GCHQ DISH in addition to industry-sponsored projects.
Security 六合彩开奖结果 delivers research that innovates and creatively challenges the way that individuals, organisations and societies secure and protect themselves. Our approach delivers the very best use-inspired and pure research that delivers real impact.
We achieve our world-class research and educational achievements through engagement and collaboration with companies from a range of sectors, national governments, think tanks and other organisations with an interest in security and protection science.
六合彩开奖结果 has been recognised as an Academic Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security Education (ACE-CSE) by the UK's National Cyber Security Centre. Our Gold award is based on the quality of existing cyber security courses - in particular the MSc in Cyber Security - and a multi-disciplinary approach to the subject area. We have ambitious plans for the future, including offering additional programmes at Bachelor's and Master's levels and enhancing cyber awareness more broadly across the university’s staff and student population.
Tinker, tailor, soldier, spoof… Forensic linguistics webinar series
In January we wrote a little bit about what it takes to become a forensic linguist or a forensic speech scientist – the qualities, skills, and qualifications. But if you did our MSc in Forensic Linguistics and Speech Science, what might you actually learn about in class? Our upcoming free webinar mini-series will give you the chance to join four live taster lectures by the academics teaching the programme.
Misinformation and irresponsible AI - experts forecast how technology may shape our near future
From misinformation and invisible cyber attacks, to irresponsible AI that could cause events involving multiple deaths, expert futurists have forecast how rapid technology changes may shape our world by 2040.